Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I have a joke I like to tell

It's not a very funny joke, but that's okay. Sometimes, if the party is running late and everyone is on their sixth mojito, they will actually laugh at this joke. It's about my idea for a dot-com. A web 1.0 dot-com idea. Sometimes I bring it up randomly. The idea is eHammer. It's an underpants gnome type of idea, and it goes like this:

Step one: Set up website called eHammer: For all your hammer needs
Step two: Mail everyone who asks a free hammer
Step three: ???
Step four: Profit

I was telling my tiresome little story to a person yesterday who is now my new VP of Business Development and Corporate Partnerships. She said, "Step three is to charge everyone for nails."

And I said, hey! We've got a winner!

PS: Hi! Remember me?

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

chrisf

PS - taking investors yet for eHammer?

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Like the no-armed monk, your face rings a bell.

I think for that to be a Web 2.0 company it would have to involve the users creating their hammers and sending them to eHammer to redistribute to other users.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home